Proudly serving, Hudson Falls, Saratoga Springs, Glens Falls, Clifton Park, Queensbury, and the surrounding communities
REQUEST A FREE INSPECTION
When you’re dealing with bed bugs, it’s important to call a pest control expert right away. Bug-U Pest Control is the perfect choice for pest control services. Here are the top five reasons why:
1. Experienced Professionals – We have experienced pest control professionals on staff that are specially trained in bed bug extermination and prevention. They understand how these pests work and can provide effective solutions.
2. Effective Treatments – Our treatments target all stages of the pest life cycle, so we can eliminate the problem quickly and efficiently without disrupting your daily routine.
3. Affordable Prices – We offer competitive prices for our pest control services so that everyone can afford to keep their home pest-free.
4. Safe Solutions – We use natural pest control treatments that are safe for you, your family and the environment.
5. Guaranteed Results – We guarantee we’ll eliminate your pest problem or you don’t pay!
Don’t wait to call Bug-U Pest Control if you have bed bugs in your home! Our pest control professionals will help get rid of them quickly and safely. Get in touch today for a free estimate!
Call Bug-U Pest Control Today for a Free Quote.
Call us at (518) 747-2003
Call us at
or get in touch
Bug-U Pest is proud to offer the most effective bed bug heat treatment package available! Bug-U Pest is prepared to offer the quickest heat treatments (within 48 hours for most cases) for most bed bug remediation projects including: Full apartments, larger master bedrooms, hotel suites, or similar sized spaces. With Convectex’s industry tested equipment, we have the power to tackle the most severe infestations our customers may have.
Bed bugs are small, flat wingless insects approximately one-quarter inch long, that are reddish-brown in color and feed on blood. before feeding (about the size and shape of a small apple seed).
They hide during the day on beds (mattress seams, box springs, bed frames, headboards) and in cracks and crevices of walls, floors and furniture. They come out at night.
They do not fly or jump, but they can crawl rapidly.
They are not known to spread any diseases to humans but some people can be allergic to their bites. Getting rid of a bed bug infestation is not easy, but there are steps you can take to control the problem. There are also steps you can take to avoid bringing bed bugs home.
They can come from other infested areas or from used furniture. They can hitch a ride in luggage, purses, backpacks, or other items placed on soft or upholstered surfaces.
They can travel between rooms in multi-unit buildings, such as apartment complexes and hotels.
When staying in a hotel, place your bag on a suitcase stand rather than on the bed or floor. Keep the rack away from walls or furniture. When returning home, wash the clothes from your trip and put them in a hot dryer.
Inspect new and used furniture before bringing it inside. Look in seams, tufts and under cushions.
You can see the bed bugs themselves, their shed skins, or their droppings in mattress seams and other items in the bedroom. There may also be blood stains on sheets.
- Clean and get rid of clutter, especially in your bedroom.
- Move your bed away from walls or furniture.
- Vacuum molding, windows and floors every day. Vacuum sides and seams of mattresses, box springs and furniture. Empty the vacuum or the bag immediately and dispose of outside in a sealed container or bag.
- Wash sheets, pillow cases, blankets and bed skirts and put them in a hot dryer for at least 30 minutes. Consider using mattress and box spring covers –the kind used for dust mite control–and put duct tape over the zippers.
- Seal cracks and crevices and any openings where pipes or wires come into the home. Contact Bug U Pest Control to rid Bed Bugs from your Home.